Halloween

6:45 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
This Halloween was a fun one as Asher is getting older. He is really getting into the holiday spirits. He and Dad carved a pumpkin but he was not to keen on touching the inside of the pumpkin. He really enjoyed watching a Halloween movie and eating popcorn and pumpkin seeds afterwards. He and Dad also decorated a Halloween cake. Once finished we named it a "Monster Cake"! We plan on making Monster Cakes every year!
Chapel had a lot of cute Halloween outfits but her costume was a sweet little princess. Thanks to Tricia Asher was the cutest dragon I have ever seen! Tricia handed down a costume from her boys. I added some wings and flames and we had a dragon! The two were quite the pair as Asher would run around all month saying, "I'm going to get that little princess!"
Asher was allowed to wear his costume to school one day and as we were walking in he said, "I bet it is going to be scary in there. I'm going to get all those little children! ROAR! I'm going to eat all those little children and put them in my belly! ROAR! It is going to be really scary."
Halloween night we went to the Church carnival and trick or treated to our neighbors houses. We had a lot of fun and I'm already planning next years costumes...

0 comments: