IADC Christmas Party

7:10 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I have not been this dressed up since my wedding day. Before that it would have been prom! Brasilians know how to party and the International Association of Drilling Contractors Christmas Party was no exception. My crew took a bus (Brasilian for limo) so we could all be together, have a great time, and no one would have to drive home. The party was amazing with a performing band that played everything from Greese to Lady Gaga and of course some Brasilian hit in between!
Although I get homesick for my friends back home I appreciate the new and very unique friends I have here. Whether you are at a BBQ or a ball you can be guaranteed to have a beverage in your hand and a friend by your side that is from a country foriegn to your own. This lifestyle is one of a kind and we are really enjoying it!




















0 comments: